Carol has been a very busy lady, as evidenced by what you can see here.  First, we've got her Halloween Girl.  When Carol told me she wanted this quilted in the heirloom category, my heart dropped for a moment.  What to do with this?  Then I got to playing and the design just evolved from there.
The background fill of swirls was dictated by the background print of larger swirls.  Then I got to add some fun detail to the crow wings, and their hats.




I think having started this after the halloween quilt, my creative juices were a little more flowing.  Lots of SID to detail things, and a simple meander in the background to give it texture.



This is actually a shot of the black backing to show all the thread that went into the quilt. 



And a flannel panel quilted with "Flurries" digital design.  On a warm day like today, the idea of snow if even more enticing.


 

 

No comments: