Photo dump of my quilts

This one is "Cat's in Space" with help from Michael, he loaned me the pattern.  This will go to the Cat Adoption Team fundraiser (I think.  I remember that the theme of the fundraiser is "Cats in Space", so how perfect is this pattern?  The cat faces are all made with my hand dyed fabrics, so they are all slightly mottled.


My neighbors down the street run the "Do Good" foundation and came to our block party over the summer.  They are having a fund raiser on Nov. 11, and I had all this patriotic fabric, so made them this quilt with Propeller and Friendship Star blocks.

 Finally, grab a panel out of the stash, don't even both to add borders.  Seems my friend and biking buddy Ted has a new grandson.  His son has adopted 2 girls, and recently found out that their birth mother had delivered an infant boy.  Since every baby needs a quilt, this quick panel went to them.

No comments: