"Star Crossed" and "Love Conquers All" by me

Here are two from Debi of "Mystery Quilts Anonymous" on Facebook.  Star Crossed at the top, and Love Conquers All at the bottom.  
Star crossed was pieced first, and put in the pile for quilting "someday".  Love Conquers All is the most recently revealed mystery.  While finishing this one up, I kept thinking that it needed to go to my co-worker Kim.  She and her family are foster parents, and I think that the way she and her family are sharing love needs to be acknowledged.  
I was getting ready to quilt this quilt, but finally realized that with 7 people in their family, one quilt, and a smallish throw at that, wasn't going to be enough.  So, Star Crossed was also quilted.  
Since greater than a year ago, some Minky fabric was left behind, this was the perfect backing to use for both.  I"m glad that these will finally find a good home.


 

No comments: