4 more memory quilts for Carrie

These are the remaining 4 of 6 memory quilts commissioned by Carrie.  Since the fronts are all pretty much the same (the borders are all different fabrics), I've taken photos of the backs which is how I ended up remembering and referring to them.  Above "Footballs".  Clearly, I am not a sports fan.  I tried to mentally put the team name with the city, but I think I may have had many that I didn't even now, some assigned to the wrong city, and some that were probably the entirely wrong sport.  Oh well, something to think about while playing with fabric.

"Dance and Pirates".  I didn't have enough of either fabric to use for the flannel backing, so I combined two.  I hope that the recipients of these quilts are all grown enough to not have to cry "But I don't WANT girl/boy fabric on mine!"


 

No comments: