"Chocolate Bunnies" by Pam

Please keep your fingers crossed that Pam decides she doesn't want this quilt back.  I've got two friends who would LOVE to have it!  (heck, so would I, and I don't love bunnies like they do)
Based on the label on the back, at least started near Easter 2021.  I received it in 2023, and now she will have it back in time to finish for Easter 2023.
All hand appliqued, and button and bead embellishments as well as embroidery for eyes.  Stunning!




A piano key in the outer border, and a feather design in the swag border.




Took me forever to figure out that the two bunnies on the right side above are on a teeter totter!
Eggs in his wagon.
All the time I'm quilting this quilt, I have been wanting to eat chocolate Easter bunnies.  Not usually a fan, but I may just have to get myself one this year.
 

No comments: