Pam has been busy!

Here are 3 from  Pam all destined to be donation quilts for charity.  What a fun idea, take a churn dash, and then make a really big block.  Only needs four of them to make a good sized quilt, and then sashing between the blocks is a perfect  compliment
Quilted with "Hippity Hoppity" panto, but I don't see any bunnies in this myself.


A "Crumb" quilt.  Where you take all those little bits of fabrics that you have in random shapes and stitch them together until they are large enough to make a block of whatever size you choose.

I  especially liked Pam's limited color palette.  Mostly greens and blues with a few black and white thrown in for fun
Quilted with "Radiate Pearls", and there are small "pearls" strung through
Pam told me that this was called "Skip to my Lou", but I don't know if that is the pattern designers name choice, or if Pam created this on her own.  Regardless, it's darling!


Quilted with Baptist Fans
 

No comments: