"Granny Cabins" and "Seasons" from Maywood Studios

Coming soon to a quilt shop near you!  (Or they might be there now).  These are two fun designs from Maywood Studios fabric company.  I believe that these were both designed using a charm pack, so extra quick and fun.
 The quilting design above is called "Snow Place Like Home." and in addition to fun swirling snowflakes, it's got a house with a heart in it!   I can't tell you how long I looked at the quilting before I noticed that.
This one is called "Seasons" and you can definitely see the progression through the seasons in the color choices.

This quilting design is called "Tiramisu", and it is something that I personally would never have chosen, but I love it!  Going to have to start planning a quilt to use that on again.

No comments: