"North Stars" by me

This quilt has a story.  Michael brought me his version of this quilt to quilt and I loved the pattern.  Never seen an Elizabeth Hartman quilt that I wanted to do before, but this one called me.  So, this quilt is "Michael's fault"
Narwhal.  I had to research how to quilt his tusk, and learned a few other things.  Great fun to quilt his tusk though.  I think that's my favorite block.


Polar bear. Lot's of fur quilting in this quilt.

Owl.  If you've seen this quilt, you'll notice my mistake in his feathers.  If you're not familiar with the pattern, this is how it is supposed to be.



Musk Ox.  Maybe this is my favorite block?  Doing "curly hair" was great fun to quilt,  as well as his horns.


Seal.  I still think he needs something at the top of his head so it's not so square.


Sea Otters.  They have little pebbeled bits on the pads of their paws.


Deer
Foxes which is certainly my favorite to have pieced.  I also love the whiskers that I quilted on them.



 

No comments: