"Cat's in Space", "Quilt Biography #2", and "Victory Quilt" all by Michael

Yes, Michael, the most prolific piecer I know, has been at it again.  Here is another darling pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.  Quilted with a star panto and glow in the dark thread, and I believe that the background fabric stars glow as well.  So cute!


"Quilt Biography #2"  I love this idea!  We've all got those strings of fabric that are too large to toss, but not big enough to do anything with.  What a great idea to make a courthouse step block, and use a consistent center square.   Clearly something that needs to be my next string quilt pattern.

Michael had asked me to use the same yellow fabric that he had used for the background, as backing, but I didn't have enough of it.  So, I used some of my hand dyed fabric with white stars  for the backing.  I love this stuff!


And finally, "Victory Quilt" an Eleanor Burns pattern.  Quilted with "Stars and Stripes" panto in "Freedom" variegated thread.


 

No comments: