A couple of police quilts from me

I am calling this ;one "Grey flannel" simply because of the grey flannel setting squares.  I have no idea where the grey flannel came from, but I had just enough to add to these random cut 2" squares that I've been using as a beginner/ender quilt for some time.  As you may be able to see in the photo, even the binding is scrappy.  I LOVE pulling things from my stash and then using them up!  (Not that you can notice a dent in any part of my stash)

This is "Stars Over Bethlehem" from Mystery Quilts Anonymous (MQA)  Again, raided the stash, and had such a good time piecing it.  I love all the different animals in it.  My only regret is that many of the larger animals were cut apart, so you can't see all of them.  Still a personal favorite.



 

No comments: