Mary Beth's most recent collection

I know that Mary Beth is a prolific piecer, but.....  She dropped off 5 quilts at one time.  Or was it 6?  Anyway, here they all are, and I had so much fun helping her to finish them.  Let's see if I can get them all in order.  Mary Beth found all of the designs online, and told me which went on which quilt.  I need to ask for the story of why the designs.  I love them all though!

I call this "Cinderella" because of the quilting design.  As you can see on the backing, there are wands, a slipper and a pumpkin.  (Even though the pumpkin looks more like a tomato to me)

Quilted with a design of ice cream cones that look good enough to eat!


Flannels, with  the Pine Tree Trio quilting design that really shows on the backing.
Night Forest is the name of the quilting design, we're calling the quilt top "Feathers in red and black"






And finally, Russian Dolls.  These are actually called "Matreshka Dolls".



 

No comments: