3 from me

I'd rather be quilting, bike riding, piecing, so I'm doing mine in a bunch.  The top on "Thank You for Your Service" will be a cop quilt.  My dear friend Judith is the mother of Tom who was killed in the line of duty.  She is having a birthday next month, and we're going to have as many "co9p quilts" as I can get finished on a table for the guests to take and give to a police officer in their area.  The fabrics fro this quilt were given to me by Judith after another friend of hers started to downsize.  All these lovely squares of fabric, cut out and ready to be sewn into a quilt top.  I simply alternated red and blue.


 "Welcome Home" is for your newer neighbors  Their home is the first home that they have purchased, and they are expecting a baby girl next month, so obviously, I got to make a quilt!  Fun to shop my stash, but also to get the perfect house fabric for the background.  Quilted with "Ginger Flower" design so that the baby can always have flowers.

No comments: