6 point stars for the bride and groom

I think this may be the sweetest wedding quilt I've ever had the pleasure of helping with.  Sara reached out to me about quilting, and then when we met, I got more of the story.  I think that Sara may the primary seamstress in this lovely group of women, but so many friends jumped in to help with this. 

All told, this quilt was made by Kristin, Emmy, Shauna, Sara, Amy Jennifer, Amy Jo, Margaret and Dana for their friend.  They will present it to her on June 15th, so we were a bit squished in making sure there was going to be time to finish it.


 Considering that most of these women don't quilt, I am astonished at their skills.  All those triangles, and look at the points!  Perfect and crisp.  The entire quilt is made from cuddly flannels, and then they chose wool batt, so soft, and oh so warm.  Quilted with Chantilly Lace panto

No comments: