3 from Betty

I think that Betty and I are going to become fast friends  At least I hope so.  She's clearly a prolific piecer, and very skilled as well.  These are the first 3 quilts that she brought to me.  I love the graphic design of this black, white and grey quilt.  Quilted with an edge to edge design of wavy lines.  Very clean and simple


A Thimbleberries quilt, but I don't know the name of it.  Stunning stars, and I love how the narrow middle border sets everything off.

Quilted with "A Rose is A Rose" design, tying in very well with the roses in the fabrics.  The 3rd quilt is made up of leftovers from the first quilt.  I don't know if these were partial blocks, or if she made them into blocks, but regardless, it works quilt well.  Also quilted with A rose is a rose design



 

No comments: