"Hanky Panky" by me.

I have truly wonderful neighbors!  Received a group text that Julia's "due date is May 31st."  Julia lives literally right next door to me, so you'd think I'd have noticed a pregnant lady, but no!  My first response was "Gotta make a quilt!".  Since they are expecting a girl, I went with a pink theme.  The pattern is something I found in my closet, and  I do love 1930's prints, so just pulled a bunch of fat quarters from the stash.


 The first time I met Pete, Julia's husband and dad to be was when he was riding past and stopped to look at the for sale sign on what became their house.  Since I'm nosy, I promptly went over and suggested that they buy the house so we could have nice neighbors.  Anyone on a bike must be nice.  When they moved in, there were about 6 bikes for 2 people, so clearly the quilting design needed to be bikes.  Can't wait to meet this new sweet neighbor.

No comments: