Michael's most recent collection

    In reverse order of how I quilted them, here is "Bigfoot".  This is a pane. that Michael added borders to and will go to his brother who lives in Florida.  For some reason, I think his brother is a Bigfoot fan.  I think there have been other quilts with a Bigfoot theme for him
    Quilted with the "Night Forest" design with glow in the dark green thread.  I'm not sure how well the thread will show, it's not dark enough yet for me to see.


    "Cats with goldfish.  So of course it is quilted with the "Fish Fry" panto.  I tried to get a photo of the quilting, but the thread matches very well and just didn't show. I love these kitties and want to pet their bellies!

  "Kitties with Yarn"  Each cat has his/her own ball of red yarn to play with, so of course I had to quilt it with the "Cat with Ball" quilting design.  Again, tried to get a photo of the quilting, but it just was a blur.

 Michael drew on all the kitty faces.

No comments: