Apple Harvest by me

 In about early February, 2020, my darling mother asked if I still had this pattern from the Heart to Hand quilt shop.  Seems that the quilt from this pattern that I had made her in about 2006 was finally wearing out.  Mom told me that she would make it, but my response was essentially "I don't think so."    Soon after starting the quilt, I took a road trip to Idaho for a longarm class, and planned ahead on where all the quilt shops were to go shopping.  I was looking for fabrics specifically for this quilt, and several of them came from that trip.
 So we have apples in the cornerstones
 And apples growing on the tree.
 Apples picked and into a bushel basket
And finally made into a yummy pie!  Quilted with the apple blossom design, so if you look, you can see the blossoms of apples in the quilting.
Happy Mother's day to my darling Momalou!

No comments: