More quilts for charity. Again with those little bits that are too small or too big to toss, and another Beginner and Ender quilt. I started by collecting squares that were 2.5" or 1.5". The 15" squares were sewn into 4 patches, which made a block that finished at 2.5". Those were then randomly selected and sewn together into 9 patch blocks. I ended up with a few extra blocks and could either make enough more to add another row to the quilt, or I could add them to the outer border. Border wins! This quilt needed a border to give your eye a place to rest. I usually quilt a large meander on charity quilts, just something to finish them, up, with all that lovely black fabric on the outer border, I had to add feathers.