"Hello Puppies!" by me

In Sept. of 2017, we were supposed to ride Cycle Oregon, but it was cancelled due to forest fires.  Our friend Ted organized a week's worth of rides based out of Newport, OR. (The only part of the state not on fire at that time).  One of our rides was through Siltez, OR, and a tiny little town.  As we stood on the corner, eating our corn dogs, (It's a ride food), I had a feeling that there was a quilt shop nearby.  Sure enough!  Across the street was "Sew Hound" quilt shop.  With much calling from friends "No Beth!  Don't go!" I went anyway.  Didn't stop then, but we came back in the car after the ride was over that day.  I found these fun prints there and knew that they had to go home with me.  


This quilt will go to the Humane Society of SW Washington as a fundraiser.  Our little "Sam" came from there in May 2017, and he's such a sweetie boy.  Lucky us!

No comments: