"Corgi Love" by me

 Oh, how I love Corgis!  Okay, any dog, but especially the little fluffy buns ones!  The original pattern is "Heart to Heart" by Debbie Montgomery of the Facebook Group "Mystery quilts Anonymous".  Foolish me, I thought I'd redesign it slightly to incorporate the Corgi fabric.  Lesson learned.  I will leave all designing to others, and simply follow their directions in the future.  I'm still pleased with how it turned out, but the "heart" design should have been solid pink, not split down the middle into pink and blue.

This will be given away as a door prize to all people who are pre-registered for the Corgi Walk in the Pearl.
https://corgiwalk.com/
Hope to see you there!

Oh hurray!  Today, Aug. 17, 2019, was the walk, and I got to meet the couple and their pup, who won the quilt!  John and Holly are from Eugene, OR  (Sorry, missed the pup's name.).  Small world, they are also cyclist, but current due to a variety of health issues, shorter rides for now. 
They were pretty happy with the quilt, and I was thrilled that it went to such a good home.

No comments: