"Not Political" by me.







 I admit, I'm not much for "modern" quilts, and have in fact, decided that this movement started because people ran out of fabric, and just used large swaths of whatever they had to make the quilt the "right" size.  At least that's what happened to me.


The blocks in this quilt started out with the patriotic prints that I miscounted from another quilt that I'm still working on.  Too big to throw away, too small to keep.  Add some yellow/gold, set on point and then add the background.  Then I ran out of grey, and ended up with a patch of brown in the corner.  (The original blocks are all patriotic because I bought  a bolt of 3 different prints for another project, and they were rejected, so here I am with 15 yards of 3 fabrics.  Guess I'll be making patriotic quilts for a while)

Another cop quilt waiting for the officer to be found.

No comments: