Police quilt time

I am having so much fun with my Lenni quilting machine and his computer, because this has freed up my big girl, Pearly.  Since I didn't have any customer quilts that were3n't needing the computer, I whipped out the quilting on several police quilts that needed to be quilted.  Quilted, bound, in the car, and now waiting for an officer to be available to give them to.  Above, is Brown Strings.  Take all those bits of fabric that are too large to keep, too small to toss, and sew them into a rail fence-ish design.
Leftovers will have to be the name of this.   I had a bunch of extra blocks from an officer quilt, so threw them all together, or cut them down if needed to get to a consistent size.

Jelly roll.  Years ago, I bought a jelly roll because it was so cute!  Now I realize that you need to add other fabrics  to jelly rolls to get more contrast. Not thrilled with this, but it will keep someone warmer.

 

No comments: