Tom's dragons for the police

 I need to spend more time piecing quilt tops for the police because the last several quilts have been whole cloths where you take two pieces of fabric and quilt them together and "poof" it's a quilt.  The front of this one is some patriotic fabric that's been kicking around for a time, and this was a good use for it.  The backing is actually a chocolate brown solid, but made the perfect place to show off my new "dragons" panto!  Love how they turned out.  Too bad I'm not a better photographer as this is a little blurry, but it went to Officer Gallagher yesterday.  Bless his heart, he said "I still remember that night" in reference to the night Tom was killed.  It was an awful time,  but I'm glad that I'm able to make something positive out of it.  Also, it's just so much fun to "stalk" cops!

No comments: