Scrappy cop quilt by me

 I have been cutting down my scraps of fabrics into 2" squares (finished at 1.5") and collecting them in a shoe box for some time.  This is the latest quilt to come out of the box.  I don't recall the name of the pattern, found it in a quilt magazine, but decided it was perfect for this.  It was supposed to be much more organized in the longer strips outside the 9 patch blocks, but I didn't realize that until later.  Oh well, more pulling things from various bins to use them up, and still not making a dent.
So far, I've had this quilt in my car for 2 weeks, and not a police officer in sight when I am driving.  I also have some food to give to them.  When I am on my bike?  Cops everywhere!  Guess I haven't found "my cop" that needs this quilt yet.  They are out there though, and I'll find them, and continue to make quilts for them. 

Thank you officers for your service.

No comments: