Pillows and duvet for Arranging Spaces



 This is only what will be the pillows that I quilted for Arranging Spaces, Room Design Service.  

The duvet was made from the same fabric, only HUGE!  Too large to try to take a photo of it.  I did minimal quilting on these, outline a few tree branches, some of the flowers, and a couple of birds that don't show on the pillows.  They all turned out beautifully, the wool batt gives it a wonderful loft.

Here's what Bruce had to say about the quilting.  I hope that Bruce and I will get to work together again.

There is a large window in that room which, during the day, will cast shadows on all the texture created by your stitching, which will give an elegant contrast to the tall non-quilted headboard, which is upholstered in the same fabric.

I'm very pleased -- as will be my client.
 
 

No comments: