"Cabin Under the Stars" for the baby who hasn't arrived yet

When I was in college, my neighbor/roomate and I became very close.  Stayed in touch after college, daily email conversations.  Sadly, she passed away about 2 years ago, and I have since become in contact with her daughter via email.  Well, the daughter is no pregnant with their first child, so of course, a quilt is needed!  This is probably more "play mat" sized than crib, but I had fun.  Another great mystery from Mystery Quilts Anonymous
Quilted with hearts and bubbles panto. 

This poor quilt is being well traveled by bicycle.  I took it to work with the intention to mail it.  Oh yes, it's Veterans day (thank you Veterans!), so no mail.  Rode to the post office the next day, but left the address at home!  Oh well, got some bike miles in.
 

No comments: