3 from Zoe

Zoe has been a busy lady.  Here are 3 of her current quilts, but I have one more to finish.  Since the blogger software has changed, I can't edit as easily, so here they all are together.  Green and blue 1/2 square triangles make s lovely winter themed quilt, even if I don't consider some of the fabrics winter.  Pink safety pins and dragonflies for example.    Quilted with "Flurries" and I love how it turned out.

I am calling this one "Orange Wind chimes" since the quilt is quilted with the Wind Chimes design.  I love how Zoe uses up her scraps of fabric to make blocks, and then it turns into a lovely scrappy quilt.



Bargello Strings.  It's not really a bargello quilt, but I love how it turned out!  Again, made from left over strings, all cut to the same width, then pieced together.  Quilted with "Asti" panto

 

No comments: