"Fish" by me

 I am taking an online certification class, and as a part of that, we are required to construct and quilt a few quilts.  We then mail them off for judging of our work and the finished projects are then donated to Project Linus.  This is just a small baby quilt, and oh so simple!  I totally stole the idea from "Quilter's Corner" in Port Orford, OR.  We, Xande and I stopped there during Cycle Oregon, "Go For Gold".  They were so happy to see us, especially since we bought fabric from nearly every bolt in the store.  I took a photo of their sample quilt, with their permission, and it's been in my phone ever since as a part of the "going to make this someday" quilt group.

The fish applique pattern was a freebie off the internet, and even though I'm not a huge fan of applique, I love it!

No comments: